Streeter Place is a luxury Chicago apartment building designed to be a contemporary gathering place for those who seek out everything life has to offer. Cliche, I know but that’s what their website says. I do have to admit that it really is a nice contemporary apartment complex with lots to offer in terms of amenities.
From its progressive architecture and distinctive green glass, to its light-filled lobby and vibrant decor, Streeter Place offers a unique concept in urban living where energy breathes and inspiration flourishes. Located in the lively Streeterville neighborhood, Streeter Place finds itself at home in a thriving community of entertainment, culture, art and style.
Streeter Place amenities include the following:
- Professional fitness center with state-of-the-art cardiovascular and weight training machines.
- Spa area with stainless steel whirlpools. Men’s and women’s steam and sauna. Outdoor pool and sundeck with grill area
- Resident lounge, equipped with high-definition TV and surround sound
- Resident lounge with billiards table. MP3 (e.g., iPod) compatible sound system throughout amenities areas
- Wireless internet throughout amenities floor
- Business center equipped with computers, printers, copier, and fax machine
- Open 24/7
- View of beautiful Lake Michigan
Below are pictures of Streeter Place’s amenities, rooms and common space. To review Streeter Place floor plans click the following link. Streeter Place floor-plans.